Protect your copyright to secure your originality.
- Prosecutions for patents, trademarks, copyrights in Taiwan, China and worldwide countries and related affairs.
- Searches, watches and analyses for patents, trademarks and copyrights.
- Oppositions and cancellations in patents and trademarks.
- Infringements analysis and anti-counterfeits on patents, trademarks and copyright.
- Litigation over Intellectual Property Rights.
Copyright in Taiwan
- The author of a work shall enjoy copyright upon completion of the work.
- "Copyright" means the moral rights and economic rights subsisting in a completed work.
- Non-compulsory registered policy.
- Cannot assert against 3rd party if the work lacks definite registration in specific organizations.
- Moral Rights:Forever.
Individual: Lifetime+50years after death.
- Juristic person:
50 years after the public release of the work; if the work is not publicly released within fifty years from the completion of the creation, the economic rights shall subsist for fifty years after completion of the creation.
- Taiwan Institute of Economic Research.
- China Industrial & Commercial Research Institute.
- Other IPR Associations / Copyright Associations.